Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Why we attended Robert Hanley's Home Video Studio Show 'N Tell Saturday


"My husband and I felt like we had a big decision in front of us. We pretty much had our minds made up before going to Show ’N Tell. It was just a matter of solidifying with us that what we heard and what we saw was going to fit with our vision which it did. Going to Show ’N Tell absolutely did make our mind up."
Debbie Williams - Florence, KY
Former - Free Lance Graphic Designer - Photographer
"My Show ’N Tell was in June of 2015. I came down and Robert was very cordial and showed me his fantastic home studio of his own and presented everything that honestly I had probably heard it all be fore because I had done my research but I really enjoyed it and it just kind of confirmed that I was going to pursue this." 
Kyle Cooley - Monroe, MI  
School Teacher
"It was one of those things where I thought that well if I am seriously interested in maybe doing this I probably should take a look at it in person and see if this is something legitimate or not.  So I made reservations and flew to Indianapolis. Actually for me it was a Thursday, Friday but I met Robert and took a tour of his studio, got the whole spiel and bought in. "
Jerry Alldredge - Ellensburg, WA
Former Librarian
Hanleys 2016
"Tammy and I came to a Show ’N Tell Saturday. The initial conversation was Robert talking about what it is to be a Home Video studio Owner. Of course we’d listened to the CD’s over and over in our car for a couple of months I think Then we had the presentation and we signed right there at the end of the presentation."
John Montgomery
Former Navy Commander
Download my free audio book: "Start & Run Your Own Home Video Studio!"
Show 'N Tell Saturday - A Life-Changing Event!
Join Robert Hanley in Indianapolis, Indiana on Saturday April 1, 2017.
and learn about starting your own video business. Call 317-358-5932 to reserve your spot!
Travel paid for New Studio Owners.
Oh... and of course as an owner join us in Tucson this summer for our 17th Annual Conference. Five days
of training on video production, software, editing, Flight School, documentary film making, animation, sales, marketing, operations, and a whole lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment